We love it here and so will you!
For more information or to schedule a tour of Arbor Manor, please email us at [email protected] or call 517-750-1900. We look forward to assisting you.
As you walk into our Center, you are greeted by friendly, caring staff surrounded by our comfortable and elegantly decorated lobby. Our dedicated professional staff seeks to optimize your quality of life. We sincerely care about our guests and their families. You'll find our guest rooms and services come with all the comforts and amenities of a "home away from home".
Physical, Occupational and Speech:
- Training with adaptive devices which assist in activities of daily living
- Therapeutic exercises to improve:
- Range of motion
- Balance and coordination
- Pain control/relief utilizing state-of-the-art equipment
- Evaluations and exercises to improve swallowing and communicating
- Reorientation back to community living
- Gait Training
- Beautifully decorated with spacious private and semi-private rooms.
- Numerous recreational activities specific to each level of care, including pet therapy.
- Delicious meals and alternate menus planned to meet individual preferences and dietary restrictions.
- Pleasantly landscaped with an enclosed courtyard garden.
- Ample parking and easy access to major highways (M-60 & I-94).
- Excellent staff to resident ratio providing the highest quality of care.
While I was at Arbor Manor for rehab after my knee replacement surgery I received excellent care from everyone I came in contact with. Everyone was friendly, respectful and always took the time to listen. From this experience I would highly recommend Arbor Manor to anyone!Read More