Will my insurance cover rehabilitation at Arbor Manor Rehab?
Medicare does have a benefit under Part A. The following criteria does apply:
- Three midnight stay at a hospital under inpatient care (Observation does not count)
- Patient will require at least one of the following: Skilled nursing, Physical, Occupational, and/or Speech Therapy.
- Patient must also have available days. (See Medicare.gov for more details)
How long will Medicare pay?
Medicare will pay the first 20 days at 100%.
- There is a co-pay of $200.00 per day for days 21 through 100, which may be covered by a secondary insurance.
- Beyond the 100th day there is no Medicare coverage under part A.
* This does not guarantee a 100 day covered stay; you must be medically eligible according to Medicare guidelines.
What if my primary insurance is not Medicare?
If your primary insurance is not Medicare, each case is assessed individually. We will be more than happy to contact your insurance company to see if they are willing to negotiate a contract.